This is an aquatic fern consisting of short branched floating stem bearing roots that hang down in the water. How can one improves its multiplication?
- Its recommended to use rain water as it does well compared to chlorinated water.
- Add manure (chicken as it speeds up the multiplication) or vermicompost.
- Always scoop the excess Azolla in order to give more room for growth.
- Rich source of protein hence a good source for poultry and animal feeds. Can be added either dry or fresh.
- It rich in nitrogen and can be used as foliar fertilizer for plants.
- Good source of income. Call 0717886217 to order.